We are available seven days a week and provide a 24-hour on call service throughout the year from our base at Culcrum, Cloughmills, Co Antrim. Our professional services include Funeral Directing, providing appropriate resources and attending to all necessary funeral arrangements such as:-
- Arranging conveyance of the deceased from the place of death to our care
- The preparation, care and dressing of the deceased
- Assisting with the selection of a coffin
- Provision of private restroom with flexible viewing arrangements and a funeral church if required
- Providing a hearse and limousine (if required) for the funeral
- Arranging the purchase and/or opening of a grave
- Inserting newspaper notices
- Ordering flowers
- Receiving and forwarding donations in lieu of flowers to your nominated charity
- Provision of order of service /mass booklets for funeral service/funeral mass
- Providing book of condolences if desired
Co-ordinating the practicalities and documentation necessary to repatriate your relative or friend if he/she has died away from home.
Liaising with clergy, church, cemetery, crematorium, hospital, doctors or coroner’s office as required
Arranging the completion of necessary medical certificates for the crematorium (if applicable).
We will listen to your wishes, discuss these with you, give relevant advice and conduct the funeral with dignity and compassion